About Our Firm
Since 1985, Rinkewich & Company, CPAs has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Rinkewich & Company, CPAs expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as financial statements and financial services.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients' needs, thorough research, and sound analysis. Rinkewich & Company, CPAs is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism.
James G. Rinkewich, CPA
- Graduated with Honors from Christian Brothers Academy High School in 1979
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Seton Hall University in 1983, with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Worked for Peat, Marwick, & Mitchell CPAs an International Big 8 Accounting Firm from 1982 to 1986
- Work experience included audit & tax work for clients in the small business advisory department
- Formed Rinkewich & Company, CPAs in 1985.
- Member New Jersey Society of CPAs
Amy Rinkewich, CPA
- Graduated with Honors from Bloomfield High School in 1979
- Graduated with Honors from Montclair State University in 1983, with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Worked for AJ Santye & Company, A regional public accounting firm from 1982 to 1986
- Experience included tax & accounting work for business & individual clients
- Formed Rinkewich & Company CPAs in 1985
- Member of New Jersey Society of CPAs